General Ordering Information
DisplayMate Technologies sells DisplayMate products directly and ships worldwide.
Some products are available via immediate internet or Email delivery with
no shipping charges.
- All DisplayMate products come with a 30-day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee.
- Orders received prior to 1pm Eastern Time are generally shipped the same day.
Air shipments always receive priority.
- Orders must be prepaid by either Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check,
Money Order or Wire Transfer.
- All funds must be in US Dollars.
- Make checks payable to DisplayMate Technologies Corp.
- For International Wire Transfers there is a $25 Bank Service Charge that
we must pay on receipt which is added to the Invoice.
We will Email or Fax the wire transfer instructions.
- Net 30 terms are available to qualified companies, organizations,
and government agencies.
- Products, prices, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Be sure to specify how you would like the product shipped.
All products are shipped from Amherst, New Hampshire USA.
Representative USA shipping times by UPS Ground are:
Federal Express and UPS Next Day and Second Day Air are also available.
- 1 day: Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire
- 2 days: New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC
- 3 days: Illinois, Michigan, North Carolina, Georgia
- 4 days: Florida, Dallas, Denver, Kansas, South Dakota
- 5 days: California, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Arizona
- Air Mail packages are typically delivered within 7 days.
- International Priority Mail is available to over 60 countries.
- International Express Mail packages are typically delivered
to major cities within 3 days.
- Allow additional time for Customs clearance and local delivery.
- UPS and Federal Express packages arrive on a well defined timetable.
They may charge additional brokers fees for getting through Customs.
- Prices shown in a range, such as 30-40,
depend on the particular country or city.
Virtually all International delivery problems are due to delays in Customs.
They may fail to notify you of the package arrival.
If a package is overdue it is often sitting in Customs awaiting
a signature or payment of duty.
Please contact your customs office if your package is overdue.
When you order more than a single product, you pay only a small fraction
of the shipping costs listed below for each additional product.
All prices are in US Dollars.
UPS Ground 9
UPS 3-Day 19
UPS Second Day Air 25
UPS Next Day Air 3:00 PM 59
UPS Next Day Air 10:30 AM 65
UPS Ground and 3-Day service are not available to Alaska, Hawaii
and Puerto Rico, where Air rates are somewhat higher than above.
Rates for Air shipping to remote addresses may be higher.
First Class Air Mail 14
International Priority Mail 29
International Express Mail 39
Federal Express to Canada 40-69 remote addresses may be higher
All Other Countries
First Class Air Mail 19
International Priority Mail 39
International Express Mail 59
Federal Express to Asia 50-79 remote addresses may be higher
Federal Express to Europe 50-79 remote addresses may be higher